Does your board think that the correct answer to “Can you leap tall buildings in a single bound?” is “Yes, once I have rehabbed them in a historically sensitive way and filled all the upper-story offices and residences with appropriate tenants”? Time to work on suppressing your inner super-hero!
Using comedy and drawing on more than a decade of downtown experiences, Jennifer Rose keeps her audiences laughing while motivating them to think about their jobs from a fresh perspective and return to their communities with strategies that can help to prevent burnout, homicide, and other job hazards.
This is a humorous motivational talk for Main Street directors/managers.
Great for icebreaker sessions, breakfast or lunch talks, or can be integrated into a workshop or panel.
- “Jennifer is hilarious and puts life in perspective.”
- “Jennifer is a great motivator and kept it light so you stayed focused. I would heartily recommend you see her!”
- “Jennifer is too funny! Have her as a speaker again!”
- “Jennifer Rose is hilarious and informative.”
- “Great suggestions. All stuff I know and forget to implement... I loved the laughing!”
- “Great; fun; very helpful. Jennifer was a hoot!”